The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the War Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

Welcome to the War Room Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:11 am

All threads in this forum are PRIVATE.

This forum is our workplace. Try to keep all the threads in this forum about the on going wars and battles.
Ask questions. Give advise. Discuss tactics and strategy. You know the drill.

Last edited by Jaymond on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loki9991

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

RED EYES!!!! happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: How are we going to direct people to map leaders.   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:23 pm

I think one thing we should do is direct new members that are upgrading to map room two, to some of the map leaders that are by themselves. (yes I am included, and it is why I'm bringing it up) I have been keeping everything around me either destroyed or dammaged to keep people from trying to move in my direction. I've made it easy for quick growth of any who move here with me.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Ya that is one of the things we have planned but we want to be sure we can trust those people before we have them move to our outposts.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm

For all intents and purposes, this is a new alliance, the previous one doesn't exist any more. That means we are building the memberlist from the ground up, and only members who are accepted by the majority of the mods can get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Members   Welcome to the War Room EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:20 pm

I know I brought him in to the other Undertakers, but I want everyone here to know that Dra Gon, has been acting strange since he joined. I will not feel bad if he doesn't make the cut.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

In all honesty, maybe less than half will make the cut from the other group
Back to top Go down
Soul4Sale
Skeleton
Soul4Sale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Dark Wolf wrote:
I know I brought him in to the other Undertakers, but I want everyone here to know that Dra Gon, has been acting strange since he joined. I will not feel bad if he doesn't make the cut.

i think "randoms" on the WM around us we can be fairly sure they arent spies... but people off the forums, or "friends" that play BYM well you cant be sure of anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the War Room   Welcome to the War Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the War Room
Page 1 of 1