The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please change PWs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Rumor has it our forums have been hacked by the Overlords. Personally, i think it's just BS bragging, but better safe than sorry.

Needless to say we'll be paying them a visit shortly, and they'll end up like the Avengers & Princesszillas. Nothing but a memory.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:47 pm

PWs?
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 pm

George's Message:

Ok i will lay it out for you i payed one of your members shiny to tell me what the sites are and then i payed 1 guy to give me limited info and hacked another guys account so i can go on it and check (he is unawere of this)

----------------------------------------------------------

it sounds like BS, and in other messages, he claims he spied on the PROs as well. so, is it time we wipe them off the face of the earth?

i have a new member, coolcoolcoolnow (hes my cousin) and it isnt known on the forums that he is my cousin and that he is in fact a UT member (most of you dont know) but he is planning to sign up for their alliance in the same manner i did. the right moment hits, the BAM.

they die, and they become the banana: Please change PWs 1588750230
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

sounds like a plan. Hopefuly I can make it this time - depends if I keep getting looted by shiny buyers. I still don't know what PWs are though...
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

By the way, have you still got the message? If he claims to have hacked an account, you could screenshot it and get him banned after we've dealt with him.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Ask him for proof because I will straight up say it is bullshit because I know all of you and there isn't anyway he would even know about our new forum as it was all in pm's, so Ask for a screen shot of something on the forum and post a screenshot here of his response.
I can almost say for a fact that it is bullshit though.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Also can you post a screenshot of the message and tell me who sent you that?
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 pm

PW= Password.

I also think this is 100% BS. But at the same time, a password change can't hurt.

Here's the way I interpreted the message- He paid shiny to get the location of our forum. Once he had the location, allegedly he was able to hack a member's PW and gain access.

Also, this is something we shouldn't even acknowledge. We don't want to give him ANY satisfaction. Either that satisfaction of us believing him, or him getting us riled up. Just know that his clock is ticking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please change PWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change PWs   Please change PWs Empty

Back to top Go down

Please change PWs
Page 1 of 1