The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

General Discussions Empty
PostSubject: General Discussions   General Discussions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm

This where you can talk about anything that is going on in your backyard or personally.
Let everyone know what's up in this section.
Back to top Go down

General Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

I am pleased to announce the successful conclusion of a war between myself and a L39 player known as Gus.

What pleases me most is that while I didn't start the fighting, I did finish it.

Briefly; Gus attacked repeatedly, I attacked back, and I eventually got my defenses to the point where he couldn't harm me.

That however didn't stop the attacks. At the same time it occurred to me that if I didn't keep on top of Gus, if I didn't attack him at every opportunity, he'd keep at me until he found a weakness. Not acceptable; and since he wasn't willing to be a good sport there was only one option apparently open, which was to put him down and keep him down.

This I did, flattening his yard every time he came out of DP, taking one of his outposts, and keeping one of the two remaining from doing anything but supplying me with loot. Gus finally tired of the game, and apparently recycled his map room.

Nothing like putting down a bully; a stupid one at that.

SLA
Back to top Go down

General Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: