The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Overlords Drama.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

More Overlords Drama. Empty
PostSubject: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Yesterday, I posted about the Overlords leader saying he had a spy in our alliance. That he allegedly paid shiney to get our site info, which he then hacked a member's forum account to gain access.

Well today after Bio talked to their leader further, we have the name of the culprit who has been trying to sell out our Alliance. His name you ask??? Flounder.

There were several people in Skype talking about this and I hope they were kidding about wondering if it could be true.

Lets get one thing straight. As one of the leaders of this alliance, if I were to try and sabotage our efforts, I would just be sabotaging myself. In addition, if I were to sell out the Alliance, it wouldn't be to some bush league, three day old alliance.

For anyone to even entertain the idea that this could be true is simply retarded. (and that's not a word I use lightly considering my daughter has Down Syndrome).
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:12 pm

This is not something to be taken lightly accusing a mod of being a trader. We chose him because we were 100% sure we could trust him and he wouldn't have been there otherwise.
He has been the coordinator of our attacks and has been very loyal to our alliance so please do not accuse trusted members of our alliance.
As for Georges accusations saying that he has hacked our account and bought one of our members, as he has presented no proof of it so far. I believe it to be complete Bullshit.
So do not believe a word he says.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

I believed it to be BS from the beginning. I could name a dozen reasons as to why this is total bs, but I'm not even going to justify the accusations with any response other than what I've already said.

And I don't think the people in skype legitimately believed it. Both are pretty loyal, and I'm sure it was just joking, but I wanted to get it out and refute it before it got a life of it's own.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 pm

today later on, i told george im not gonna buy it unless i see some pics, and he pretty much sent me a hate message that i take alliances, spying, and the game too seriously. i laughed and didnt respond.

it was obvious bullshit, not even yuckfou could pay to get on these forums.

coolcoolcoolnow is low on goo, but he is upgrading his goo RGs right now to lvl 9, which is good for a lvl 30ish player. after the upgrades are done, i hope to get a major boost on goo income.

anyway, i had coolnow test rainier and asked him for info about us for 500 shiny, and he reported back to me in a matter of seconds. he is loyal to us even in the face of shiny, i honestly think we can ease up on him.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Well no offense but 500 shiny doesn't get you much. So it may not have been enough to make him crack.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:06 am

Good to know that him not showing pics just confirms that it was all BS, I think most of us knew anyway, but it's good to be 100% sure that we don't have a leak. And why anyone would assume that a leader of the alliance would sell out is a mystery to me, so they probably didn't take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 am

I think the reason he named me was I'm the only person he knew. When Bio asked for a name, he was in a corner, and I was the only name he could come up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 am

With Respect, I think that George might have been paid to slander Flounder and cause a civil war within out alliance. As the old saying goes: "A house divided against itself will not stand"
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 am

Jaymond wrote:
Well no offense but 500 shiny doesn't get you much. So it may not have been enough to make him crack.

Rainier came to me almost instantly over chat and told me, and gave me screenshots of the message I included, lol. It wasn’t even 3 minutes, so I know he didn’t consider it.

Coolcool’s yard is low on goo, I may have to ask Kodiak to let me farm off of him just to catch up and get this going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Overlords Drama.   More Overlords Drama. Empty

Back to top Go down

More Overlords Drama.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: