The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My back-up Account

Go down 
+2
Yard
Jaymond
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 am

I have made a second account to help with attacking it will be a long while before it is ready. But it will be ready sooner if it has friends to help it along.
You do not have to add it but I could use the help.

It is under the name Jason Lagsly and has a smiley talking on a mic for a pic.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002469126241
Back to top Go down

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:41 am

Same here with the bacp up account. Smile could need some help to get it on the strike team faster.
The link is here : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002439503868
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 am

Despite my initial dislike for using duplicate accounts, the time is coming where they will prove vital. I'm going to make one today, will post the link here once done.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 am

Ok, cool.

I wonder how much of facebook is just multiple accounts for games. lol For other games I have 6 other accounts but I don't use those other accounts anymore because I quit playing most of those other games. lol
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 am

lol, and I thought one of my friends having 4 multiple accounts on a game was a lot. It wasn't an FB game though.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 am

When I was heavy into Mafia Wars I think i had 3 active accounts at one time. But I also had another 4 accounts that I used for testing.

Since then, I think those accounts have been banned because i couldn't provide verification it was a real person.

Yard, everyone that starts a new account, I'm suggesting they make a guide on leveling it up. It could provide helpful in the future, and I would like to know a time line of how long it takes to do it.

Overall, I know it's technically cheating, but I don't think it's really that big of a thing. The way I play my accounts it's really like two different people. I use one to make a decent empire, and then one to fight & raid with.

Also, I blame CC/Kixeye for making the game in such a way that it encourages this behavior.
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 am

oh i thought im the one who have a multiple account. i have 5 pls dont tell to anyone but im not using that anymore lol!
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 am

Flounder wrote:
When I was heavy into Mafia Wars I think i had 3 active accounts at one time. But I also had another 4 accounts that I used for testing.

Since then, I think those accounts have been banned because i couldn't provide verification it was a real person.

Yard, everyone that starts a new account, I'm suggesting they make a guide on leveling it up. It could provide helpful in the future, and I would like to know a time line of how long it takes to do it.

Overall, I know it's technically cheating, but I don't think it's really that big of a thing. The way I play my accounts it's really like two different people. I use one to make a decent empire, and then one to fight & raid with.

Also, I blame CC/Kixeye for making the game in such a way that it encourages this behavior.

It takes different people different amounts of time to level an account up because it all depends on 3 things.
1)How often you log in to upgrade.
2)How many times you are held back by attacking wild monsters.
3)How aggressive your neighbors are about attacking you.

So a guide that fits all is not possible to be made.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 am

Can you use the same email adress as your main account, or does it have to be different?
Back to top Go down
vinnymc
Killer
vinnymc

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 am

both added also sent request from my alt account Arthur Griswald Smile
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 am

Yard wrote:
Can you use the same email adress as your main account, or does it have to be different?

Different.

Also a word of warning to everyone. Multiple accounts is against FB TOS, so you do risk losing your main FB account. However, I've never heard of that happening. It's not something they pursue too much. I've had more issues with them banning accounts for adding too many friends, etc. Also, if you do lose your FB account, it's near impossible to get it back. They just won't talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 am

Jaymond wrote:
Flounder wrote:

It takes different people different amounts of time to level an account up because it all depends on 3 things.
1)How often you log in to upgrade.
2)How many times you are held back by attacking wild monsters.
3)How aggressive your neighbors are about attacking you.

So a guide that fits all is not possible to be made.

Agreed. But it could still prove helpful. Also, would still give a general idea of how long it will take someone from start to finish. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:40 am

In that case, once I have my multiple account, I will keep a record of what I do and how long it takes me to do it. I'm just creating an email adress for it now.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Agh, I tried making an email account for my alt and it wants my phone number. Anyone know of an email that dosn't ask this?

Edit: Nevermind, Yahoo is my new friend. Setting up the account next.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am

And, bingo. Here is the link, I won't be as active as on my main, but please add.
https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=basic&success=1#!/profile.php?id=100002455675950
Back to top Go down

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 am

When I was playing another FB game, I had 12 other multiple accounts, however, now as i have quit that game, I dont actually need them any more.
Back to top Go down
morgan
Hollow
morgan

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:15 am

CromwellCruiser wrote:
When I was playing another FB game, I had 12 other multiple accounts, however, now as i have quit that game, I dont actually need them any more.

12 Holy Mother Of A Pigs Christ Jew Jesus!! Why So Many Jheeeeeeeeeeez!
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 am

CromwellCruiser wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what game??
Back to top Go down

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 pm

My Empire. If any of you have played it, you'll know why.
Back to top Go down

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm

I got deactivated a few times and all you need to do is send an email to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My back-up Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My back-up Account   My back-up Account Empty

Back to top Go down

My back-up Account
Page 1 of 1