The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcoolcoolnow
Skeleton
coolcoolcoolnow

coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard Empty
PostSubject: coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard   coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 pm

well this is my yard sorry if you can't see it that good

[img]coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard Newyard2[/img]

yard planner

[img]coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard Yard2withyp[/img]

yard planner ( tower ranges )

[img]coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard Yard2withypandtr[/img]
Back to top Go down
morgan
Hollow
morgan

PostSubject: Re: coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard   coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 am

I Kinda Like it but move the tesla on the right with the sniper near it and the tesla at the bottom switch it with the sniper above it and the pathing at the top wont work you need to double ot triple layer and usse the blocks doing nothing to the left as eye ra bait or double layer other blocks. and lastly make and STD If you Can And I Think THDT Pathing may not work
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard   coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:12 am

Good yard for your level, but I would say you need more protection on your TH from the south. If I were a standared attacker, I would catapult your tesla and go in with teratorns. Unless your snipes are highly upgraded, I doubt they could reach because of teratorns ranged attack. However, your silos would still all be safe, so good job on that.
Back to top Go down
coolcoolcoolnow
Skeleton
coolcoolcoolnow

PostSubject: Re: coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard   coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:22 pm

thanks for the help. i will work on my base when one of my workers is done Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard   coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard Empty

Back to top Go down

coolcoolcoolnows lvl 31 yard
Page 1 of 1