The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is getting complicated

Go down 
+4
Flounder
Soul Devourer
Infernal Jang
dark phantom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

this is getting complicated Empty
PostSubject: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:31 am

guys 2 of our members are out, arron and mike...
aaron i think we don't have a problem but in mike there is and its big, he had our info in maps, he had a link in our fb account, and knows this new forum. and now he is declaring war in all alliances. maybe we need to shut down now the old forum and concentrate now here. He's now getting insane what he expose all some info from us?
can we do something about this? this is getting complicated 3812454692
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:48 am

Where did he declare war? Link please.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:06 am

Yes, I think Mike's is getting crazy...didn't expect him to do something like this http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/51228-I-declare-Open-War-on-all-alliances
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:06 am

Mike is crazy, but I think he's more bark than bite at this point. And realistically, what's the worst he could do??? I seriously doubt he was compiling info on us while he was here. The worst he could do imo, is go to our base that he's friends with and get screenshots. Also, I think he has enough baggage with Yuck and his guys that he's not going to work with them in any way. After them, who's left??
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:30 am

I agree, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:48 am

mike, as in jesus mike?

DX
the only good thing that came out of this is that everyone doubts our power now.

overconfident alliance sweep anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:13 am

I think someone needs to have a serious talk with Mike to calm him down a bit. He is taking it all so seriously. He needs help.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:28 am

a_c_lem wrote:
I think someone needs to have a serious talk with Mike to calm him down a bit. He is taking it all so seriously. He needs help.

Agree...when I talked to him some time ago, he was also hostile to me...
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:51 am

Why did he do this? Was it just out of the blue, for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Yard wrote:
Why did he do this? Was it just out of the blue, for no reason?

He's simply lashing out. it's been my exp. in MMORGs that when someone is "demoted" or booted from the guild, they take all their hostility out on their former guild. This is pretty much the same situation. You factor in personal irl issues along with getting his ass kicked by Yuck in game and he's pissed at the world.

I think the best bet is to just ignore him and/or kill him with kindness. Let him have his war of words with Yuck and James on the BYM forum, and he'll quickly forget about us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:38 pm

I have been talking with Mike on Facebook, and he told me that he has no interest in alliances now. It may be better for him this way, for now. I plan to stay in contact with him, as he sorts out some issues. Removing him from Facebook lists would likely do more harm than good. I think Flounder has given the best advice in this regard.

Meanwhile: Perhaps it would be a good idea to stake out an area for ourselves, where we can peacefully rebuild and upgrade our main bases without the worry of getting attacked by the likes of Yuck and others. There is never anything wrong with a little peace for a period of time, and I would even be willing to donate an outpost to someone with a need and who I can trust.

MrCoffee
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

to be reasonable, if mike declared war on us AND the noobfessionals, hes not gonna share any info. let the noobfessionals take him out, its their wasted time and resources.

most of our members are continually getting stronger. im sure mikes just fed up with the game.

this is getting complicated 1588750230 this is getting complicated 1588750230 this is getting complicated 1588750230 this is getting complicated 1588750230 this is getting complicated 1588750230
Back to top Go down
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:39 am

I seriously doubt that Mike saved any info regarding anyone's position or thinkgs like that.

The discussion I had with him seemed to catch him off guard and as we were talking, I started deleting him from the forums and chats because I could see exactly where that conversation was headed.

He would have had to make copies before we talked, and I can see no reason why he would have had a need to copy anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated    this is getting complicated EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Mike also has a lot on his plate as he is taking care of his mom who is not doing well and if you've ever chatted with him, you could here the monitors beeping and chirping. He is a proud guy and probably was thinking he was balancing things well. Add an annoying, and noisey neice, with the demands of doing the care of his mom at a personal residence, I would be roally stressed with a short fuse. I don't think he wants any ill will with us, and just exploded at the moment, when he was asked to step down as a Mod. Even if he had made records, how many of us have not moved our base or loctation? How many of us has not made some improvements to our bases? Since the time he left, three of our members have moved to my area, so the game changes to much to say his info is pertenant to what our info is now. As was said earlier, we are just getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is getting complicated   this is getting complicated Empty

Back to top Go down

this is getting complicated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: