The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE

Go down 
+5
dark phantom
Flounder
ivybelle
Yard
Adam APR Robinson
9 posters

WHICH FORUM TO USE
1. The original forum
WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE I_vote_lcap5%WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
2. This forum
WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE I_vote_lcap95%WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE Empty
PostSubject: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:48 am

We have to make a decision on which forum we continue to use. It's a hassle to keep using both. Splitting the posts up on both threads also makes it appear that we are less active than we really are giving the illusion that we are drifting apart.

So, we need to choose which one we are going to continue forward with and stick to it.

Now, keep in mind this is basically a game forum and should be used to have fun and discuss things that you probably can't on the BYM forum without the thread being deleted or censored.

I would also appreciate it if YuckFou was not the center of discussion. I know most people can't stand him. That fact is established, so there is really no need to talk about what an asshole he is.

ALSO remember that no forum can be 100% secure, so keep stuff you don't want the whole world to know in PMs and on secure channels on SKYPE
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm

I voted this one, as although it will never be completley secure, it is more so than the old one. On the original forum I still often see guests where it tells you whos signed in, almost all the time i'm on, but I haven't seen that here so I assume it is more safe. Also, on a completley unimportant note, I like the colour (color for any Americans) scheme better here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm

This set of fora was created to give us a safe haven from spies. I voted for this set of fora.

SLA
Back to top Go down
ivybelle
Skeleton

PostSubject: This Forum   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:28 pm

I voted for this forum as well. When I was first told this one was being created for security I went on the assumption the other once has already been compromised.
Back to top Go down
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Well, we caught the spy account.

There was a person that was logging in several times a day as invisable, so we did an IP trace and it came back from the Md/DC area. We axed that account and the posts on the BYM forum stopped..

It really doesn't matter which forum we use as long as we get everyone on the same page
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:11 pm

MD/DC??? Any further info? I would love to pay them a visit.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

-Post removed, forgot I already posted-

Last edited by Yard on Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:43 pm

as my suggestion last time, definitely this new forum. its easy to read WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE 2270278688
its like a safe haven here, no need to use the old one... WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE 1768621480
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE    WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

I voted this forum as well, I have been trying to keep up with both, but really gave up on the old one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:10 pm

This one for sure
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:42 am

what will the people who werent invited here going to think?

and APR, you mentioned drifting apart. and sorry if ive spammed the skype with my complaints or even on here, but we need some action. action is what keeps us together. i really just want to fight and destroy. its been too long since my base took any damage.

on their leaderboard takedown forum, they are flatout stuck. they cant find anyone, they cant get invited to jun catz.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:43 am

We are going to invite the rest here. We think we can trust the rest as we have had no more info leaked since the major cut.

As for action us mods are trying to put some sort of plan together to start some sort of action.
Not sure what yet but we will figure something out.

If you have a suggestion go ahead and post it in a new thread and we will see if everyone likes it.
I believe Loki and Flounder are putting something together though.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm

voted for this also....but we need this fire UT topic back JAY..what happened to it?
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

What are you talking about? Fire topic?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:38 pm

i mean the Undertakers sign at the top with that burning fire behind it
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Well I guess I will make a poll to see who wants it back or who wants to keep the one we have currently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:33 pm

WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE 1551522006 Fire! Fire! Fire! WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE 1551522006 hehheh, heh!
Back to top Go down
Matrixxx
Skeleton

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

just disband the old one... this is a fresh start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE   WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE Empty

Back to top Go down

WHICH FORUM TO CONTINUE TO USE
Page 1 of 1