The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about the Pinoy Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

Question about the Pinoy Group Empty
PostSubject: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Is it an alliance or just a group?
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

i will first comment about this b4 john and a_c_lem Question about the Pinoy Group 3562723908

definitely it was a group of filipino, they PM me to join and thats it, they dont have a plan of invading some alliance though most of them are member of it, including some of crusader. make the group chat using our language. tagalog. are some of objective.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Oh, Ok. I just didn't think it was a good idea to have members that were in 2 alliances. But groups are fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

It might still get hard to seperate. To make sure you don't talk about what we are doing. The leaks in a group would be huge. So take care with that. Would be the type of info group I would follow, expecially if I knew my biggest rival had people that were part of the group. So just watch what you say, and what questions you are asked.
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm

@jay
thanks anyway they PM'd only who's filipino forumers. its only a group we can leave them if u like jay... Question about the Pinoy Group 2819817146

@Dark wolf

dont wori buddy they PM us filipino just for a group and that's all... i follow on whats written in your sig always Question about the Pinoy Group 3398954921
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Tis cooooooooooolaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo!!
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm

I just joined for fun and because we are Filipinos... Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Was just voicing what others might have thought, just not sure how to word it. Also wanting to make sure you watched your back brother. Since quite a few of us would not be able too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:53 am

What they said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Pinoy Group   Question about the Pinoy Group Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the Pinoy Group
Page 1 of 1