The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously pissed off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yard
Yard

Seriously pissed off Empty
PostSubject: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:31 am

Now we can't recycle outposts, because David Scott was "Saw a big jump in activity and was concerned that it was putting people off developing larger outposts with the fear of losing everything" - Probably refering to the crusaders and their handywork. I mean, I know recyclers can be annoying, but this also stops us from recycling to get a starter kit, and it will make empires easier to defend. (Could also work in our favour in some aspects though)

Not to mention Zafreeti being seriously overpowered. I know it takes 200 spaces, but someone on the BYM forums posted of vid of 5 crabs taking down 2 lasers, a tesla and a snipe with the help of only 1 zafreeti. I am also angry at the fact that it's name is so difficuilt to remember.

And as if that weren't bad enough, now shiny buyers have even more advantage over us, as they can increase their housing capacity.

I know i'm ranting a lot, but it's morning and I just had to get that out of my system. Besides, thats what the cheese and whine forum is for.
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

Quote :
I am also angry at the fact that it's name is so difficuilt to remember.

this made me laugh Seriously pissed off 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

dark phantom wrote:
Quote :
I am also angry at the fact that it's name is so difficuilt to remember.

this made me laugh Seriously pissed off 3562723908

Glad to hear it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Wow, today is full of ups and downs. Now i'm mad at my nuke-happy neighbour who probably buys shiny. She attacks me no less than 10 times as soon as my protection is up. Like I say, it's mostly nukes, usualy my silos and TH, so she hardly ever loots anything, but it's still so annoynig! Also, I was planning on recycling her empire today, but now I can't thanks to another bad decision from Dave. Not to mention, every time I attack her main base she logs on between waves (like she did just now, screwing up my attack and wasting the goo I paid for those crabs) or immidiatley after and reapirs. She does this every time I attack, I mean get a life! This person must be on facebook 24/7.

To be honest, with so many annoying additions to this game i'm pondering quitting. I know many others feel the same. This is it, Kixeye, ONE last chance!
Back to top Go down
morgan
Hollow
morgan

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:25 pm

YARD NOOOO! DONT LEAVE Seriously pissed off 2618047288 Seriously pissed off 2923059642 Seriously pissed off 698500469 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

i'm thinking that also yard.. now its hard to load.. always that fucking oops i did it again window LOL... now im only gather resources on my OP that takes me almost half and hour on 13 OP bcoz of slowing my comp.. maybe i will play again Attack of the zombies, its more fun. Seriously pissed off 2167188593
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Dave is going to fix this issue by making it so that you can buy the kits at any point of building with discounts from the buildings that are already built so that will make me happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:11 am

There suold be a time constraint on the recycling, not a stop. 2 days would be good
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:45 am

@Jaymond that is a little improvement

@Morgan i'm not actualy leaving, but probably will if another bad change to the game is made

@Darkwolf thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously pissed off   Seriously pissed off Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously pissed off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: Cheese and Whine-
Jump to: