The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Life Commitments

Go down 
+3
Flounder
Yard
Adam APR Robinson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

Real Life Commitments Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Due to the fact that I am starting college (ugh.. haven't been in a classroom in 25 years..yikes) in the extreme near future and due to the fact that I can't even play the game for more than 3 minutes without it crash/freezing, I'm not going to be very active.

My current CPU is a P.O.S. so I am getting a new computer and laptop for school, and if that fixes my game issues, I'll be back . As far as school, I don't know what the summer semester workload is going to be like (most of it will be online) BUT that is going to have to take priority over everything else for the obvious reasons. ($$$$)

I will still have the deciding vote in what goes on and I will still help coordinate and plan as much as real life allows it. If things get to be too much, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Loki has a new baby and has said that he doesn't really want to step up (promised the missus)

So Jaymond and Flounder will be assuming the helm as co-commanders in my absence. Bioboy will be helping them with the raiding party. Other aides may be needed, but really, everyone involved is equally important. Appointing a leader is only neccissary so someone can coordinate the attacks and pick targets. W/O a leader it would just be an unruly mob.

At this stage in the game, we won't be assigning any new mods, but if my absent status becomes permanant, then at that time, new mod or mods may be announced.

I will stay as active as I can. I just didn't want anyone to think I was quitting out of frustration or that anything said on the BYM forum was swaying my decision.
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks for letting us know. At the end of the day, real life has top priority. Hope college goes well for you, and loki congratulations on your new baby.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Good luck. You do have to post pics of hawt college chics daily. That's the only rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Adam, I wish you the best of luck in school, and outside the game is where it really matters. As I have three kids, I know what you mean. You have our support, and let me know if you neeed any help. My 15 year old has Ausbergers and is smart as hell. 4.2 GPA and only a freshman.

Loki, many congrats brother. That is awesome news! As my wife is an ultrasound sonagrapher, and been doing it for 23 years, babies are apart of our life. I can even answer most questions about an ultrasound. LOL.

If anyone should need help with anything that needs to be thought out, that I can do. The last attack on the Kingzillas almost put me in the dog house as that was supposed to be family time. Wife was getting pissed.

With everything else, I will do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Congrats on the addition to your family loki.

Sorry, Flounder but it's all on you this week. I am helping my Grandma out this week.
She needs my help cleaning up her house and moving out a cousin of mine that totally screwed her over and is causing a lot of drama. So I am also over there for her protection.
I will get on when I can but it won't be much this week. She has no internet so that is part of the reason.
But ya my cousin has pretty much all of the family pissed at him.

I'll see what things look like next week.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Jaymond wrote:

Sorry, Flounder but it's all on you this week.

I see my opportunity. All hail the rule of Flounder Hussein!!!

j/k

Seriously though, take your time and take care of what you need to do. No rushes and no problems here.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 pm

good to hear that Adam,going forward in life is always a good thing....congrats on that
and you´re right , real life is always the top priority and flounder is right too, you have to post new pics of the college chics here every day....he he he
and jay,family first for sure,take good care of your granny,if she needs you
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm

While we are on the topic of real life, I'm just giving everyone a heads up that in two weeks time I will probably be on only briefly or not at all from Monday-Friday, so thats the 6th-11th of June. The reason is that I have 5 GCSE exams that week, and I really need to revise. Some are more important than others, but the bottom line is that I won't have as much free time. There may even be more than 5, as the week has only just started and more may be announced later in the week.

Just thought I would let you know in advance, thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

its good for you

i remember leaving the forums as i was going out for basketball. that, i must say, turned out a failure, after a while, i became the bench post... on the B team. alas, i was never committed to the sport as i thought i might be, and wound my way up on the forums again.

for the future of the alliance, i can help the current leaders, especially during attacks when it may be needed. loki told me i wasnt clear on directions last time, however we seemed to have people who were iffy on coming and they had few outposts, so i think we should draw out and make decisions beforehand what they will be doing
Back to top Go down
loki9991

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:36 am

im having a new kid!? lol first i knew, i think he was saying about the kid i already have lol Arwyns 10 months old and a real handful at the moment but thanks guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh right, well congratulations anyway (even if it is 10 months late) lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Commitments   Real Life Commitments Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Life Commitments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: