The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Enrollement- Thoughts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

Open Enrollement- Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

In the past month or so, we've lost quite a few members. Most have grown bored with the game (and a few even wigged out). In addition, we really need help on the strike team. Ideally, when it comes time to swing the hammer, I want to roll in with 5-10 people. Not two-four who are low on res. To help maintain a high level of activity, I'm considering having an open enrollment. To avoid the problems we had last time, I'm thinking a good interview process along with a "quarantine" period will help weed out any infiltrators as well as people who just aren't up to our caliber.

What are the general thoughts on this? Is anyone pretty much by their self and willing to take a quarantine victim?

This is still in the idea stage and needs to be thought out & discussed by that admins, but I wanted to get the feeling of the group as a whole as well.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:19 am

If we are going to add more people to the alliance then I want to make it clear that we should not take anyone from the BYM forums. We should recruit people that are near you in the game. That way there is virtually no chance of getting another spy in our forums.
The only exception to this is if the person is a good friend or family member of one of our alliance members.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:55 pm

my cousin is almost MP2

i may suggest that people like rainer who really havent gotten to access to anything should be allowed to for now, but we may hold off the skype until necessary

i have 1 old neighbor that i can message today to tell him that we need him.

the alliance is not going to die.
Back to top Go down
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm

I would definately avoid taking anyone from the forum with fewer than 100 posts. Make them give you screenshots of their base and a location that can be verified. KIf your after a strike team, they should be willing to move to a member that can keep an eye on them for their probationary period.

When I started open invite, I found that people with just a few posts didn't bother to log into the forum and/or get involved anyways. They were just a number and definately contributed nothing anyways.

And of course, the spy account that yuckfou slid past us was one of those forum accounts that only had a few posts.

I'm not saying dont take BYM forum members, but you need to be extra careful with those accounts
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I have 2 Philippine friends that are level 43 and another one which is level 40...
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Soul Devourer wrote:
I have 2 Philippine friends that are level 43 and another one which is level 40...

If they're good people and interested, please send them our way. We would love to have them.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 pm

I'll ask them if they are interested to join...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Enrollement- Thoughts?   Open Enrollement- Thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Enrollement- Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: