The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oops some thing broke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vinnymc
Killer
vinnymc

oops some thing broke  Empty
PostSubject: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

I was ready to quit BYM but then i tried this...... (ooops some thing broke)
If your are suffering from this. Change to your in private or incognito settings and BYM will run like a dream.
I have now attacked 3 wild monster bases and this message has not come up, it works on chrome and firefox.
Please don't ask why I was in in private/ incognito mode. Honest i was buying a diamond ring for the wife Smile
Try it, it might work for you too
Happy monster killing Smile
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

vinnymc wrote:
I was ready to quit BYM but then i tried this...... (ooops some thing broke)
If your are suffering from this. Change to your in private or incognito settings and BYM will run like a dream.
I have now attacked 3 wild monster bases and this message has not come up, it works on chrome and firefox.
Please don't ask why I was in in private/ incognito mode. Honest i was buying a diamond ring for the wife Smile
Try it, it might work for you too
Happy monster killing Smile

I really think it has something to do with cookies or something similar it stores on your computer. I had that problem when we ported to Rich's map. I cleared my cache, and was fine. I think it's trying to decipher two maps at the same time, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Ace_Akita
Soul
Ace_Akita

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am

vinnymc wrote:

sure you were!!! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
vinnymc
Killer
vinnymc

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

I was HONEST lol and she had a big pair of diamonds Shocked
By the way forget it, it doesn't work, had it 4 times today and lost about 1/2 million goo on zaaf's
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 pm

sorry to sound like a broken record, but have you cleared your chache?? Also, have you tried a different browser?
Back to top Go down
vinnymc
Killer
vinnymc

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah mate I have to do that about 4 times a day and I switch between chrome and firefox scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oops some thing broke    oops some thing broke  Empty

Back to top Go down

oops some thing broke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: