The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) Empty
PostSubject: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Ok. Here's how it works. We take 2-5 players who aren't really interested in building an empire. (or we use dummy accounts). We invite Player 1 in whenever we have a problem (or want to clear an area). They come in, take 5 OPs from enemy. They then invite Player 2 into one of those OPs. Now player 2 takes 5 of enemies OPs. Now here's the beauty of it. Player 2 invites Player 1 to one of their newly acquired OPs. When player 1 relocates, he loses the 4-5 OPs he captured and is reset to 0 OPs to keep doing this. Doing this we could wipe out entire empires. Thoughts on this tactic??

The draw backs are this would easily make us the most hated group in the game and probably change how you can move. The benefit is they may change what OPs do when they change hands, etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

I think that one should only be reserved for the worst enemies: Those who come in and attack us, then publicize it on the message board for all to see, with full bragging. YF and his friends are one example. There should be an incentive for them to recycle their map room, without making us hated by everybody else who plays the game.

My Alice account is still down because of the Level 2 map upgrade bug. However, we should be good to go when that's fixed. Alice won't be tied to any outposts like my main account.

MrCoffee
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

We would have to do a lot of thinking on if we want to do something like this and how we would do it. But maybe have a second alliance almost as a front.

The other thing about it, is it would be hard to figure out exactly what happened. You would look at your attack log and just see that these people took 10 or 15 of your OPs and they're now gone. You wouldn't know exactly what they did, but it would be disheartening. And there's very little you could do to stop it or battle it.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Nice, better keep this as a trump card
Back to top Go down
Soul4Sale
Skeleton
Soul4Sale

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Infernal Jang wrote:
Nice, better keep this as a trump card
i agree 110% its nasty, but also once you make the move it becomes public knowlage and can be used against us.....
Personally i think would be the most destorying tatic in the game...
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:06 am

It could be used against us, but the one benefit of it would be it would be pretty hard to figure out exactly what happened.

Here's why. I invite a player to one of my OPs. Unless the enemy is watching around that time, they'll never know it happened. In addition, they'll have these two players gobble up all their OPs. They won't know the players are leap frogging to clear the old OPs. They'll just see attack logs saying they lost a bunch of OPs. They'll never know wehre the players came from, etc.

The downside to this move is that it's probably around 30-50 mil per player per "invasion". You would need 10 to get in, 10 to take the first 5 OPs (taking 7 would be the same cost as if you had moved a second time) and then 10 to get out. If you do one "leapfrog", then you would need another 20 mil (10 to move + 10 for 5 OPs). Part of the beauty of this plan is that between recycling & resources you get for the attack, you may make money taking the OPs.

Also, I know this is top secret shit. That's why I posted it here, and not in Skype or the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Soul4Sale
Skeleton
Soul4Sale

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:48 am

yick had the same idea.... and performed the same sort of action, not nearly as hard as your suggesting, but he did the same.... and posted it on the offical forums, i made a comment there im HOPEING someone can make sure Dave see's the idea and implements it!

my post from the CC forums....

Quote :
Code:
Originally Posted by James Larry Moss 
That's what game allows, that's what we saw, that's what we came to do!
And will keep bringing that till it get's nerfed in some way
your right, Dave should FIX it so you cant drag in 3-4 friends, wipe out a empire due to the CHEAP as hell take over costs for the new outposts, and leave in a matter of hours
It seems you guys have pointed out exactly why no one wants to fight you guys, sure you might of won this time around... but then again where is the fair fight in stealing outposts cheaply and leaving

Dave if your Listening... Make outposts cost rise of just +1M rather then the 2M we have currently AND half the price of the outpost your taking over! so at least it would make more expensive outpost harder to take over, not to mention the jump in and recylce tatic wouldnt work as well anymore

Ie when "Jason" jumped to get his first OP he would of had to spend 1M PLUS 6M of each resouce as they where all medium starter kits+
AND if he recyled the OP he would of only got back around 3M in resources......

Currently its just way to easy to bring in 3 of your friends (or 3 more accounts) take all of someones outposts and then LEAVE without the other player having any idea whats happened!
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Why don't we do this to Rich Pedley? Maybe that would encourage a change. Either that or maybe to one of the top 3 leaders on the leaderboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)   The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

The most Brutal War Tactic Ever Developed (if I do say so myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: The War Room-
Jump to: