The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of targets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

List of targets Empty
PostSubject: List of targets   List of targets EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Thought this might be a good place to post the locations of folks who have attacked us.

I just got attacked by Joseph at 189X91. I hit back. If anyone else feels the need, by all means.

SLA
Back to top Go down
Yard
Yard

List of targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of targets   List of targets EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:58 am

A good idea, but perhaps we should only post people we are struggling to cope with / need help with? I was just thinking if we post every light attack that hits us this thread will get a little cluttered, and theres not much point in posting unless you want something done about it. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

List of targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of targets   List of targets EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:04 pm

I have no way of telling whether this will become more serious. At the moment I haven't been attacked again, despite sacking the outpost Joe took from me and inflicting 37% damage on his yard. That can change at any time, though.

SLA
Back to top Go down

List of targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of targets    List of targets EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm

As always I have a quiet location if anyone needs to move. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of targets   List of targets Empty

Back to top Go down

List of targets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: The War Room-
Jump to: