The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undertakers not registered in BYM forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

Undertakers not registered in BYM forum Empty
PostSubject: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:34 am

guys can somebody tell me why until now we have not yet registered in Forum as the undertakers group? can somebody explain to me thanks.

Undertakers not registered in BYM forum Bymforum
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:06 am

Because we already have 2 forums and 2 FB groups. We don't need another one.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:11 am

But we may want to consider regeristering it, if for no other reason, but as a placeholder. It could be necessarr for alliances in the future. In addition, we don't want someone like Yuck taking it and using it to be a dick in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:08 am

we have an fb group? can you give me the link?
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:34 am

ok yeh maybe it will be complicated if we add 1
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Also It is a public group and we don't want our enemies to know for a fact who is in our alliance because we can use their not knowing to our advantage.
And I don't think it will ever become mandatory to have one to be an alliance.
What about the people that have an alliance and don't even know about the forums.
They really only need to know who the leaders are and if you don't care if they know then you can just put the undertakers in your sig.
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:26 pm

they already know who's are the leaders of the UT. and also my sig in bym forum but some are lucky that doesn't have their sig of UT... like flounder LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers not registered in BYM forum   Undertakers not registered in BYM forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertakers not registered in BYM forum
Page 1 of 1