The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should. Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.   Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Yes, having 2 FB/BYM accounts is against TOS. But if you're serious about gaming, it's a must have imo. There are too many advantages from having multiple accounts to ignore. First, just having the ability to help out on your buildings is a big plus (especially with the increased upgrade schedule for towers). Secondly, you can make sure you get your daily gifts. Also, once it gets to Lvl 2 Maproom, it's like having two main bases in your empire.

Finally, it gives you new mobility. Whether it's to play Avenger in your own empire, help an Alliance member that is in need somewhere else, or to take part in epic PvP wars like what's going with James Bower. In addition, they've just changed it where you can upgrade to lvl 2 maproom with a Lvl 6 TH. Even so, it still takes a little while to do (prolly 4-6 weeks of leveling) because they've changed the costs of upgrading. And maybe 8-12 weeks to get it competent and battle ready.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.   Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:36 am

(ipod touch)

the use of this... while effective, is against the rules of bym. so it best remain hidden, like dont invite him to your main base. if we go to war, you can use both especially because it would make our alliance look larger. main point, its viewed as cheap, and almost seems worse than going 5v1 on james bower

so if your gonna resort to this, keep our power as well as our cheating (cmon guys, it is) hidden.

right now i have a cousin who is banned from the computer and had his bym account on his sisters facebook, which she deleted. so im on his new facebook starting his account for him now. he would be a nice addition to our alliance, and am sure that he could at least help with upgrading and gifting.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.   Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:41 am

"come on Dad, all the other kids are doing it"

Yes, it is cheating and could be considered cheap. But keep in mind i think most other people are doing it. I may be wrong, but do you really think it's Yuck's main base attacking James Bower? I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1/2 those people are using alt accounts. And I think current game mechanics and rules encourage people to make alt. accounts. And I think as alliances continue, were going to see more & more use of alt. accounts. I would rather be on the forefront of this instead of trying to play "catch up". It's going to take 6 weeks at least to get a second account ready. I would rather have it, and never use it, than not make one and get destroyed by everyone else that has one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.   Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternate Account- If you don't have one, you should.
Page 1 of 1