The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new threat emerges . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

A new threat emerges . . . Empty
PostSubject: A new threat emerges . . .   A new threat emerges . . . EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Well not really.

From BYM Forums:

"Kingzillas
We are one of new groups currently with 4 people. I am the leader and starter of this group. I plan to become a small but extremely powerful group. Ten Pythons and Darkus are great at getting new OPs and me and Joel are pretty much great at everything me mainly at defense. If any one wants to join just tell me on this thread, you must have a level 2 map of course, be good at something I wont let a noob with a super bad base join. There are some exceptions to this if you for some reason dont have a level 2 map.
Here is a URL! CLICK ME! to the group. We will expand and soon be as well known as the Undertakers. Undertakers we are your main threat at this point hopes yous somes peoples wants to joins... byes

If you wanna join tell me your:

LEVEL: (must be over 38)
TH LEVEL: (must be at least 7)
LEVEL 2 MAP: (it better be or upgrade it now)
YOUR SPECILTY: (is it defence, attacking, taking OPs?)
MUST BE WILLING TO MOVE NEAR US (you better say yes!)
Please send me a PM with the answers to this and I will see..."

I was thinking it may be fun to infiltrate these guys, transfer in, and raise some hell. Who wants to sign on to this mission? We need people who can join (only one or two), people who can transfer in, and people who can donate OPs to get the attackers back out. If yo're going to transfer in, you ideally need to have full silos, pref. in the 40-50 mil range. I'm thinking the attack will occur over the weekend, but it's still in the planning stages.

Let me know if you want to take part, and what role(s) you can play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A new threat emerges . . .   A new threat emerges . . . EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:00 am

We've gotten pretty good at working together, that they need to be sure as most of us are in groups. So we are not alone, and I have learned it's better to stay mobile. Thats why I am trying to drop my OP's down. Just keep an eye out, and keep building. When they prove to be a threat, we can hit them too.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: A new threat emerges . . .   A new threat emerges . . . EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:11 am

Carson actually invited me a while back to join their group. I declined though, didn't want to be in two different groups, nor do I want to infiltrate them.
But I aint gonna stop anyone from doing that themselves.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new threat emerges . . .   A new threat emerges . . . EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:04 am

Dark Wolf wrote:
and I have learned it's better to stay mobile. Thats why I am trying to drop my OP's down.

I feel the same way, even though I'm up to 28 OPs. If and when the time arises, I'll move for a worthwhile cause. Right now, that just doesn't mean being fodder for the Crusaders or white knighting for someone on the leaderboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new threat emerges . . .   A new threat emerges . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

A new threat emerges . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: The War Room-
Jump to: