The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mission- Need Volunteers

Go down 
+2
Phantom Lord
Flounder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flounder
Admin
Admin

New Mission- Need Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm coming up with a new mission that should hopefully be fun and quench our PvP thirsts.

There is a new alliance called the Kingzillas. My plan is to infiltrate them, destroy them, and then leave.

For this plan, I need people that can:

Be the strike force. Looking for people that can 'port in and raise hell, claim OPs, and level main bases and then come home when all is said & done. Ideally, you should have full silos. At least 20-25 mil at a minimum. (10 for porting in, 10 for OP takeage, and 10 for coming home)

Be the home base. Willing to have OPs they can donate to invite the attacker back out of the attack. Being able to help refill the attackers once they pull out would be a big help as well.

This will be the ultimate test & practice for our team work.

Please post here if you can volunteer, and what role you can fill.

PS- I'm not intending for you all to go leapfrogging, deleting OPs as you go. We're going to go in, level everything we can reach, take 4-6 OPs per man, then leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I can donate a few OP's for the cause, and if the group that is with me, doesn't mind we could make a solid homebase, as there are four of us here.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks. I have OPs avaialable as well. Either permanant locations or temporary. Whatever is needed. In addition, my alt account may be ready for this so I can take part in both ends. (that's what she said).
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

yea i´m up for that...we got a good space here with wolf
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

i discussed this with flounder, i just signed up for kingzillas and i will transfer to their HQ soon. carson wants me there right away, not sure the reason, so if we are going to act, it needs to be soon.

whats the plan after i transfer there? am i going to level, loot, transfer back? thats what you described there, and i dont like it

i think i could handle gaining a few outposts over a small amount of time (even in hours or near instant, if need be) to allow you guys to come in and wipe them out as well. right now, their alliance is centered around being near eachother, if we attack and level them all and just bully them, they will have nowhere to transfer. except... to be split up, and start over again

who would be willing to transfer to help me? cmon, 4v4, so maybe at least 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:39 pm

I have your escape Bioboy, and will send you an invite to our base when your done, just be sure to save the right amount. Even if they follow, there are three other Undertakers here, so you have a defense when you come.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Bio,

No, sending you in to attack & loot then come back is a waste of resources imo. What happens is going to depend on how many people participate. The ideal plan is:

You transfer in. Get the layout of the land. Screenshots of the map, with everyone's bases and OPs highlighted. We then develop a gameplan of whos, going where, who's taking which OP, etc.

You take 3-6 of their OPs, and invite the first wave of UT in. They in turn take 3-6 OP each and invite the second wave of UT in (if we have enough people).

Then eveyone that's there, just level everything they can find. Recycle OPs after they rebuild and then port out to safety.

Everyone else:

If you're donating an OP, you should have it ready (everything recycled) and invite sent before we even start this. Just like a truce, it will stay in his inbox til he either accepts or declines. That way, it's ready whenever he needs it, and isn't dependant on you being online.

Also, we REALLY need attackers for this. If you have under 15 OPs (especially if you don't have irl money invested and/or high end OPs) I would appreciate you joining the attack. I have 28 OPs including about 5 mega kits, and am considering giving them up to join the attack if I have to. Lets make our first major mission a success and show the BYM forum how we roll.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:10 pm

one slight downfall is that i wont be trustd anywhere else anymore and wont be able to do this again

i see no way how we could fail. thank you dark wolf for offering the after-math transfer to safety and we now need a list of people who can join the attack.

im off to rearrange my base and transfer over there, lets get this done, remember, the longer we wait, the longer they can find proof that im still with you guys
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm

3-4 days tops. Come on guys. We need attackers for this. Where are all the guys that either helped Yuck or wanted to help Yuck? Here's your chance to get some blood on your sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Flounder,

I am willing to donate up to 5 OP's for the porting out. I just need the names so I can make sure we are friends on FB. These locations would also allow each person to expand outwards from the middle and make a safe zone in the middle for new recruits too. Or a resource farm. I already have most, but also so I can make sure the OP's are ready and can let the other three at my location know where they are comming in at.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:03 am

Only 3 volunteers? Everyone was asking for something to do. Why not more volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:56 am

I'm in! New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:10 am

Soul Devourer wrote:
I'm in! New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230 New Mission- Need Volunteers 1588750230

THANK YOU!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:54 pm

come on guys...we arent able to sum up 5-6 ppl for a fight...are you kidding me????....you wanted all some action and now its the time to prove it
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:02 pm

while not as many as I prefer, we have enough to do this. The attacks going to take place around this time tomorrow night. (ie 24 hrs from now)
Back to top Go down
vinnymc
Killer
vinnymc

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:28 pm

ready and waiting guys bounce
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Ok. Here are teh assignments for the battle tomorrow.

Date 5/21/11
Time 8:30 PM EST (22 hours from the time of this post)

These people are providing OPs for leaving the battlefield:

Dark Wolf
Flounder
and I think Phantom Lord

These people will be attacking:

Furio
BioBoy
Soul Devourer
Vinny Mc

Everyone should be friends with everyone else thats involved in this attack. In addition, I will set up a Skype room just for those participating. Those attacking should do as much farming to have as much res as possible. Those providing OPs should have invites sent before we ever start fighting

Last edited by Flounder on Sat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lord
Soul
Phantom Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:51 pm

thats not the link to my fb side flounder...try it again please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Phantom, I have more then enough OP's, You hang on to yours for the resources
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:16 pm

right now im in and i have some outposts, ready to invite people

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mission- Need Volunteers   New Mission- Need Volunteers Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mission- Need Volunteers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: The War Room-
Jump to: