The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruiting for kingzilla takedown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

recruiting for kingzilla takedown Empty
PostSubject: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

the princess zillas have, of course, announced that they want to wage war against us, and that they are our "biggest threat"

absolutely rediculous... ik, laugh with me too

DA PLAN

anyway, the plan is, i will get invited to their base (i have claimed to have left this group and have now joined theirs), so what i am going to do is get invited to their base, their secret HQ. and then... BOOM.

i take over 3 outposts, i invite 3 people, they take over 3 outposts, more people come in, and pretty soon, we will take over and recycle all of their outposts, level their main bases. bully them, until they have no choice: recycle their map room or transfer to a random location. MUAHAHAHA

WHAT YOU CAN DO

so, who will come? who will help me? who will step up and destroy their pathetic alliance of wanna-be-kings?

time unfortionatly is not on our side, people. the longer we wait, the more outposts they get (they got 3 just tonight) the more chance they can figure out im still with you guys. the more people they can recruit.

the ultimate question is... WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN?!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Anyone reading this thread should also read the thread : "New Mission- Need Volunteers" as there is also info about this there. I have up to four more OP's at my location, which would make a total of 9 Undertakers at one location. Giving any who come a line of defense too.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

PostSubject: Re: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm in! recruiting for kingzilla takedown 3808369427
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:37 pm

cheers

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!

Which map you on now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm

If your in John, make your beach OP's like I did for you with the towers. This would also make six OP's available. So Flounder, if you're reading this, I have six. I can save one for you John, just pick one of the six. the last one being 753 x 709 close to your present base.

Flounder, He is on Ammar right now, near me.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:31 am

Right now my intention is to not use my main for this other than a jumping out point.

If I have to though, I'll scratch my 28 OPs and join the fight. And with that being the case, I have up to 28 spots need be to transfer people to. And like I said, I have what could be a long term spot or temporarty depending on what the person needs/wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruiting for kingzilla takedown   recruiting for kingzilla takedown Empty

Back to top Go down

recruiting for kingzilla takedown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: The War Room-
Jump to: