The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of my rope

Go down 
+2
BIOBOY101
Adam APR Robinson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

I'm just about done with Backyard monsters. It's getting so it's not even enjoyable. I can't attack anything without the Oooops, something broke. Don't know what causes it. Might be my computer.. It's pretty old, but it runs other things just fine.

I also thought it was amusing that the loud mouths on the forum somehow blame the no OP recycle rule on The UTs.. I assum they are refering to 3 posts I made in James Larry Mossheads thread where I called them on using a flaw in the system to wipe big empires off the map with no chance of failure and the defender having 0% chance of stopping them. And that's another thing. I can't even post on that forum anymore without it becoming a flame war.

I really wish I had the power to change the game with a couple posts. There wouldn't be an overpowered catapult if that was the case and my game would work long enough for me to complete a simple 7 minute attack without a crash.

My opinion, they are pissed off because they fueled their locust swarm with the resources they got from recycling OPs. If they weren't so hardheaded they would realize that they can still go on the "crusades" and the leap frog wipe-out tactic is still viable, they are just going to have to work for it, and it will take them days rather than hours.

The non-recyclable OP, IMO, is just another lazy fix to a game flaw. It's not the first time that BYM has taken the easy way out. We asked for more things to do with all our excess resources, and their answer was to make resources catapultable so that no base, no matter how well designed, could withstand a single attack. We asked for more things to do at higher levels, and their solution was to make things take longer and more expensive, so it took longer to level up. There's other examples.. Those just stick out in my mind.

At the end of the day.. It's just a game. And games are supposed to be fun, and lately this one continues to disappoint me. I'm close to the end of my rope again with the Casual Collective/Kixeye.

Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:09 pm

totally agree with you.

the catapult, (little children of bym, listen to this) is the biggest failure of the game. know what i wanted?

i wanted project X to be able to attack 6 towers at once with his tentacles, and have them be ranged attacks. know why? the BDB holds for a little bit, but 6 towers that get crushed at a time when they are all in range of eachother... just epic

i also wanted crab to be able to take down 2 towers at once. you know it makes sense...

the resource problem could have been solved by continuous upgrading, like the towers how they are today. it balances the PX and crab, gets rid of the BDB, and your spending 15 million resources to upgrade your towers.

but NO, people like destruction and the fact that "OOOOO, IM SUUUCH A BAD@$$, I KILLED HIS SILOS WITH A 10 MILLION NUKE!!!!! IM A BEAST"

that and fix the ninja problem. the UM wasnt necessary by any means. its not "cool" when you waste 50 shiny on an overdrive for 2 hours in 9 attacks to take down a BDB only to be ninjad.

dont worry APR, im about done too
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm

APR

I had the same problem on my alt account last night. Try clearing the cache and restarting you're browser. Also, I disabled a bunch of garbage too. Seemed to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Betty
Skeleton

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm

I have to admit I'm getting fed up and bored also. I check my yard a couple of times a day to send presents and help friends and that's about it. It's too expensive and time consuming to play anymore.
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:49 pm

i thought im the only one experiencing that same kind of problem.. now i cannot go to the map room w/o waiting 2 minute or more.. End of my rope 2577385338
Back to top Go down

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: RE: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Adam,

As long as you been playing I can understand where you are coming from, I also quite playing for a few months. I would come back, see there was nothing new and not play again for several weeks.

As of now, I am entirely fed up with the new prices of the towers. Where could they possibly justify making them jump to over 10 mil, for an upgrade thats not even 9th lvl, or 10th?

I mainly stay playing to support those that are still intrested in playing, and looking to take out the last person that attacked me. With these new updates, it makes it really hard.

I would hope you would continue as I have, doing the upgrades slowly, as to not fall so far behind. This would be the other reason I continue.

If you do decide you are done with the game, let me know if there are any others you need a neighbor in. Even if I don't play it, I can load it and help you out on upgrades and what-not.

As for the Undertakers still playing, I will continue in the game as long as we are still a group, but if we dissolve, I will stop being active in this game.

Scincerely,
Mike Klaiss
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of my rope Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of my rope   End of my rope Empty

Back to top Go down

End of my rope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Undertakers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: