The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best defense, is to not have to defend at all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

The best defense, is to not have to defend at all Empty
PostSubject: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:52 am

So I hear that we will be protecting Steve from the B-team a.k.a yuck and his groupies. So allow me to share a little 'gem of wisdom' so to speak.
Heres the plan:

0.The plan is initialized before the yuck crew jump in
1.Undertaker protectors jump in to Steves OPs that are nearest to neighboring bases.
2.The protectors destroy every last OP nearby that do not belong to Steve and capture them
3.The Yuck crew are unable to jump in, the attack never takes place at all.

Smells good?

Last edited by Infernal Jang on Wed May 11, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:31 am

Now that sounds like a plan, Stan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:48 am

that actually does sound like a decent plan. The only questions I have regarding this plan.

How long do we intend to stay and protect Steve? Whats in it for us?

Do we have enough people to do this?

Will our protectors be funded enough to buy ALL of every neighbor's OPs? Even one will let B-Team in.

Will we be ready in time?? JB is already #3 on the list. I would expect B-Team will start their attack on Steve within the next 12-36 hours.

Another tactic- Steve B buy all of his neighbors. He offer them 1200 or 3000 shiney to relocate. That's what B-Teams' going to do to get in. If he can't do all of them this way, at least get strategic ones. This should create a dead zone. Then we come in and occupy strategic points in the dead zone.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:55 am

TBH theres nothing really that we could get out of it ourselves. I dont even know this Steve guy myself, and the only reason I would help him is just for fun. But then again there is the added bonus of playing the part of the hero and defending against the evil B team, lol.
At the end of the day its just a game, and getting involved in such a large and pivotal event would be a lot of fun.....and glory to the Undertakers! Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

it's fine to do this, but the more I think about it, it's futile. I don't see us having enough people or resources to pull this off. In addition, then it becoems a waiting game. Once DP drops, then someone's going to reclaim an OP, and invite an enemy in, and then it goes down hill from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Have any of you spoke to him regarding this?

From what I read on his posts in the BYM Forum, he really doesn't care that much if they take them down. He said it's just a game anyway and it's not something he'll lose some sleep with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Subject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all    The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:20 pm

If this is going on, I need to know when, and I want an extra or a new to maproom 2 member to move to my location. I have a good one and would like to come back to it. I can dominate the area with a little help, but I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS OPERATION!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:32 am

a_c_lem wrote:
Have any of you spoke to him regarding this?

From what I read on his posts in the BYM Forum, he really doesn't care that much if they take them down. He said it's just a game anyway and it's not something he'll lose some sleep with.

Yep, we've added him into our secret undertaker fb group and we've been talking to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best defense, is to not have to defend at all   The best defense, is to not have to defend at all Empty

Back to top Go down

The best defense, is to not have to defend at all
Page 1 of 1