The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the importantance of goo -- unmobile people need to read this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

the importantance of goo -- unmobile people need to read this Empty
PostSubject: the importantance of goo -- unmobile people need to read this   the importantance of goo -- unmobile people need to read this EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

if you are a sitting person with many outposts, it is important you read this

there is a simple concept here, and it is goo. the game has always been set so goo is needed to get other resources, alas, it is used to attack.

if our alliance is to continue to help other people, we need to have a constant supply, or a better supply of, goo. that is why im calling on the people, for the good of the alliance, if you are sitting and do not want to give up your outposts, we understand that; however, you 1. still need to contribute to the alliance and 2. we will have something to truly fight over if you get attacked

goo is easily able to be brought down by adding DAVES to the hatchery, and especially if you have outposts, allow hatcheries to be built there as well. i personally am low on goo, a lot of alliance members are. we need to fix this in the future, so we can make an easy comeback and continue to do what we do best-dominate the UM
Back to top Go down

the importantance of goo -- unmobile people need to read this
Page 1 of 1