The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Outpost?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul4Sale
Skeleton
Soul4Sale

The Perfect Outpost? Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Outpost?   The Perfect Outpost? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:10 am

I like my outposts to be repeatable... so ive been looking for repeatable DEFENDABLE outposts.... so i made 3 OP designs acording to tower range....
The lowerest tower range i have in my empire is a -20% so that still needs to be looked at...

outposts where made ignoring OPDT but traps were used in favor of capturing monsters whilst going for the towers, whereave possible traps where doubled up to "catch" the single octo then blast the group, and even more so to help with pathing for catching packs of tower only monsters over and over as they pack up and move to the next tower.....

As its hard to test these in action please comment on the designs and look them over carefully before adding comments....
Also i know they are all catapultable to some degree, please comment on what changes could be made (if any) to avoid the catapult...

All images made on outposts having Level 6 Snipers, Level 6 Cannons and Level 3 Tesla's with level 3 Lasers, and level 3 bunkers for backup

Lastly the outposts where designed in favor of having the resouce gathers INSIDE the towers, to lessen the damage of WM attacks, as well as keeping the Monster housing in rage of as many towers as possible to stop cheap destruction of the housing with 25man pokey bombs

+40%
The Perfect Outpost? 20oprange
The Perfect Outpost? 20op
The Perfect Outpost? 20opyard

0%
The Perfect Outpost? 0oprange
The Perfect Outpost? 0op
The Perfect Outpost? 0opyard

-10%
The Perfect Outpost? 11opyardranges
The Perfect Outpost? 11op
The Perfect Outpost? 11opyard

Last edited by Soul4Sale on Thu May 05, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outpost?   The Perfect Outpost? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:17 am

They all look pretty solid to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dark phantom
Killer
dark phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outpost?   The Perfect Outpost? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:50 am

nice man.. can i copy some of it? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outpost?   The Perfect Outpost? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Outpost?
Page 1 of 1