The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The plan so far

Go down 
+2
Soul Devourer
Adam APR Robinson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Sorry, I keep forgetting about this forum.

As you all are the trusted, I see no issue with letting you in on our new plan.

I have been in contact with the number two guy on the Empire leaderboard. I figure while the mob is busy with James Bowers, we can be preparing for their next victim. The old saying is "stay on step ahead of your enemy", so I figure their next logical step is to go after Steve Elborough. I hope to have a raiding party already in position and to ambush them. Details to follow
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm in!...save a spot for me?...so how are we going to position ourselves without them suspecting why we were the first to go there....or maybe we could ask a few OPs from the target after they jump in on him...
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:07 pm

btw...their spy can see the other threads on the other forums...perhaps delete them?
Back to top Go down

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I'll do what I can if I have the resources, of course, doing so will put me on the enemies radar so to speak, but I guess it has to happen eventually, since I've just been quietly sitting here expanding my empire with little to no trouble from the few locals for nearly a week now.
(got 3 outposts so far)
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Well imo, everyone needs to have at least one or two alternate accounts for raiding. The problem is the time it takes to get one from 1-7 and a level 2 maproom. It's not quite as easy as it was before. They've really upped the cost of upgrading.

As far as strategy, I think there is very little that can be done to stop or prevent this kind of attack. I would suggest that #2 guy start building "fire breaks" in his empire, but even that will be worthless. The Yucknoob will just get an OP in the fire break and then start up again. At best it will only slow them down.
Back to top Go down
Jaymond
Admin
Admin
Jaymond

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:22 am

Soul Devourer wrote:
btw...their spy can see the other threads on the other forums...perhaps delete them?

The other thread is a test to see if the spies are still around. We will post all critical details here or sent in PM's.
Back to top Go down

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: The plan so far    The plan so far EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:47 pm

You know I want in, and if you read my other posts, you'll see it. I Just don't want us to lose the advantage of the area I hold right now.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:54 am

james larry moss has invited me to take down james bower, what i can do is ask him to do is invite me over there. likely, it will be hard to get there after they do, so if need be, i can take some outposts (from the enemy of course) really quick and invite you guys over there.

as a backup, and maybe to build a sort of "alternative" group of bases that can branch out and transfer if needed, or can stay there to be in on the action so a single budget isnt damaged faster.

war is going to happen. and yuckfou is going to lose. so long 20 outposts. yo ho yo ho a monsters life for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:13 am

Me and Soul are already inside James' OPs, dont tell anyone from outside these forums though, I dont want anyone finding out who I am
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:44 am

Infernal Jang wrote:
Me and Soul are already inside James' OPs, dont tell anyone from outside these forums though, I dont want anyone finding out who I am

What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:48 pm

'tis a secret
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:56 am

Infernal Jang wrote:
'tis a secret

nah..I already found you...lol
Back to top Go down
Infernal Jang
Infernal Jang

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:23 am

lol, well ive already moved out, im at a friends base now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The plan so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan so far   The plan so far Empty

Back to top Go down

The plan so far
Page 1 of 1