The Undertakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a New Plan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam APR Robinson
Admin
Admin
Adam APR Robinson

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:00 am

Well, Steve Elborough has quit BYM. He's no longer anywhere on the Empire Leaderboard, so I guess he has either recycled his maproom, all his OPs, or he has simply uninstalled the application.

So, I guess we need a new plan. I'm open for suggestions.

I've thought about setting up in some random area with some alliance members strategically around me and then leaking my location out on the BYM forum.
Back to top Go down
Soul Devourer
Demon
Soul Devourer

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Requires you to have an empire...or else they'll think it's a trap...
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

we need someone with like 30+ outposts to leak the location, and to piss yuckfou and basically the alliance off

the pissing them off is simple, make a poster or something that could be described as poking fun (and you know how yuck takes that)

the rest on making the thread... like for example, if apr makes the thread, he posts an image of his current base in stomp the yard and links it in his signature, and posts his coords as well. theyll find you, be mad, pounce, and wopdeedoo. we got a war
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

I would consider being the " bait" for this, but I just don't see the point in it. I've said it before, that i don't think this can be defended against. At most, it can be slowed. I'm not sure I want to donate my empire just to further prove this.
Back to top Go down
BIOBOY101
BIOBOY101

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:59 pm

i would use my empire although i have 20 outposts.

if need be, i am allied with 3 people down there as well and they could be of aid.

i honestly dont care. its sad to realize that all one needs are friends playing the game to overcome power, and its pointless to fight it with more friends. however, i really am looking for some action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a New Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a New Plan   Need a New Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a New Plan
Page 1 of 1